miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2007

Hello partners,
How have you the day?
My day is how others, studying for the exams.
But this moment is for chance the routine.
Today I am talking about the music.
Music is different for each people and every person have his style of music. These types of music are good if you like that. I don’t have a style of music. I like every types of music, well any types more or less. But my prefer type of music is rock but that type of music is difficult to listen in the disco and here I listen a dance. Dance is my favourite disco music. But you can see my listen other types of music how pop, ska, heavy… I accept all kinds of music.
The music is a subject difficult to speak.
Well, that is all.
I come back to study.
Bye and enjoy with the life if you can.

3 comentarios:

albaabras dijo...

I very happy because you have made the blog! I know that you doesn't like things like this but I hope that you will work harder than now!
well this week is very relax and now we don't make research project...it's great..I know that you aren' a stress boy..I admire it!

I love you a looot!

alba!

SäReTäHhH!!! dijo...

HI FrArE, I SeE YoUR BlOg In AlBa'S HoUsE aND nOW I ArRiVe To My HoME AnD I Go to ThE CoMpUTeR fOr WriTe A kOmEnT fOr YoU!!
WeLL YOu'Re A VeRY BaD bOY, BeCauSe YOu AlWaYs cRiTicIzE mE BuT I KnOw ThAt YoU BeAmS WiTh AfFeCtIoN!!

ByE AlbErT, iT sEeMs RaRe To Me WrItEs YoUr ReAlLy NaMe jijij

I lOvE YoU(L)

SäReTäHhH!!! dijo...

OH My BlOg iS
www.saretasp.blogspot.com